Last updated: November 13, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Itria Moda srl, Via Mottola km 2,200 Zona Ind.le MARTINA FRANCA TA 74015.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Italy
- Device means any device capable of accessing the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Site.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data means data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to the page).
- The site refers to annieparis, accessible from https://www.annieparis.it/
- You mean the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, postcode, city
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of the your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Tracking and cookie technologies
- Cookie Flash.Some features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, read “Where can I change the settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” available on https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacon. Some sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited such pages or open an e-mail and for other statistics relating to the website (for example, to record the popularity of a certain section and to check the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Further information on cookies: Cookie di PrivacyPolicies Generator .
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: session cookie
Administered by: Us
Purpose: these cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Noi
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and assumption of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application relating to updates or information communications relating to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your inquiries: to participate and manage your inquiries to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation , or similar process, where Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Asset Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be viewed by all users and can be publicly distributed externally.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to keep this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in good faith believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not aimed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove such information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may seek parental consent before collecting and using such information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page of our website: https://www.annieparis.it/contatti
- By phone: 349 240 4358